How to Become a Member
We count on our experience and seriousness to achieve our goals
- Check that you meet the membership general criteria, i.e., that you are a member of an academic institute, or a professional with significant experience.
- Carefully read and agree to all conditions specified in the statute of the assembly and its standards of affiliation.
- Complete the relevant membership form and pay one-time only membership fee for new members.
- The form is subjected to evaluation before the board members
- Please contact us for any other information.
All members should become familiar with the Legal Statute of the Assembly and its regulations and rules. You should also notify the society in writing of any change of address or employment. Current members can renew their annual memberships in the beginning of every year.
To apply for membership click here to fill the online form. You may download the form to use offline (in Arabic).
Documents to download